How to Prepare Ultimate Pancacon

Pancacon.

Pancacon

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pancacon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Pancacon is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Pancacon is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pancacon using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Pancacon:

  1. {Make ready of Bacon or turkey bacon.
  2. {Make ready of Pancake mix.
  3. {Make ready of Un -stick spray.

Steps to make Pancacon:

  1. Make bacon then set aside when it’s done clean off the bacon grease from the Griddle..
  2. Make pancake mix (I used the 12-14 pancakes on the back of the box and had some bacon left over.) can use homemade pancake mix as well..
  3. Put some bacon back on the griddle, cover the bacon with pancake mix. I sprayed the griddle with unstick spray each time. I did 4 at time, make sure you leave room in between them.(make them like you would pancakes).
  4. It said to use a squeeze bottle, I didn’t have one I used a 1/2 measuring cup, and I cut my bacon in half, you don’t have to cut the bacon in half this is just how I always cook my bacon, and you can cook the bacon in the microwave...

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pancacon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url