Easiest Way to Make Perfect My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs

My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs. Be the first to rate & review! Avocado stands in for potato in this low-carb version of a baked potato! Sour cream, Cheddar cheese and bacon, combined with fresh chives and a sprinkle of pepper, make this a comforting treat.

My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs Avocado is a surprisingly good replacement for a baked potato, if you can get over the idea of eating it warm - which I know that some of you aren't keen on! Avocados From Mexico - Minecraft Edition. These Loaded Baked Avocado Eggs taste incredible, plus they're keto-diet friendly!

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my loaded baked🥑 avocados & 🥚eggs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Be the first to rate & review! Avocado stands in for potato in this low-carb version of a baked potato! Sour cream, Cheddar cheese and bacon, combined with fresh chives and a sprinkle of pepper, make this a comforting treat.

My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs is something which I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my loaded baked🥑 avocados & 🥚eggs using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs:

  1. {Get 1 of ripe avocado I use small to medium size.
  2. {Take of Lime juice.
  3. {Get 1-2 of Eggs.
  4. {Prepare 2-4 teaspoons of sour cream.
  5. {Take of Sea Salt.
  6. {Make ready of Paprika.
  7. {Get of Fresh ground Pepper.
  8. {Take of Garlic powder.
  9. {Prepare of Onion powder.
  10. {Prepare of Dried cilantro.
  11. {Prepare of Shredded chedder cheese.
  12. {Take of Bacon bits.
  13. {Make ready of Crispy fried onions.

As if these baked avocados weren't genius enough. Avocados are a great alternative for butter, oils and fat in baked recipes. Today, I wanted to share how avocados can replace ingredients like butter or oil in your favorite baked goods. With the holidays in full swing, you're probably planning to whip up.

Instructions to make My loaded baked🥑 Avocados & 🥚eggs:

  1. Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
  2. Slice avocado in half and remove pit. Scoop a little flesh from the middle if desired and brush on a little lime juice..
  3. Place avocados on top of muffin cups on a muffin tin and season with a little garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper..
  4. Crack 1 or 2 eggs in a bowl depending on how big the avocados are. I use 1 egg total for smaller avocados..
  5. Add a little salt and sour cream. If you use 2 eggs double the sour cream. Whip up with a fork and pour mixture into avocados. Sprinkle on pepper, cheese, bacon bits, crispy fried onions and cilantro..
  6. Bake for 15 minutes.
  7. Mix up the baked avocados with a fork and enjoy !.

Poke sweet potatoes several times with a fork and place on the baking sheet. Cut each sweet potato in half lengthwise and place on serving plates. Top with fried eggs, avocado, and a dollop of pesto. Fritters in Indian version is mostly deep fried in oil but baking makes it easier and a guilt free,oil free snack. I created this baked potato last week, while Brent was away on business, at the same time I decided to stop eating cereal for dinner.

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my loaded baked🥑 avocados & 🥚eggs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url